Pearl Tech Corp is in constant need of Java .NET developers.
Please send us your updated profile to HR@pearl-corp.com.
.NET developers from 0 to 8 years of experience with below technologies.
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton.
- Experience in developing GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Good in-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML/XSD, Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC 3.0, 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Extensively worked in WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation) a .NET Technology for designing the business flows and also implementing the business logic layer using the workflow.
Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0.
- Senior J2EE/Java Developer with over 10 years of professional experience in design and development of telecom, client-server, middle-ware, database and distributed software applications.
- Experience in all Phases of System/Software Development Life Cycle (Proposal, Process Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support).
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications.
- Extensive development experience in multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures using Use Cases, UML diagrams.
- Familiar with aspects of technology projects like Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Extensive B2B development experience on BEA Weblogic 10.3/9.0/8.1 and JBoss 5.1.
- Expert level skills in major Java Technologies (Core Java 1.4, 1.5, web services, JavaBeans, Servlets, JSP, EJB, MDB, JDBC, Multithreading, Mule ESB).
- Expertise in major XML Technologies JAXB and XML Schema (XSD, DTD, WSDL).
- Expertise in integration technologies like Java Messaging Services (JMS), Mule ESB and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in Version control Tools like Subversion, Harvest (Computer Associates), Clearcase.
- Experience in Development, Test and Production Support Environments.
- Extensive knowledge working on WebLogic Workshop, JBuilder 10, Eclipse 3.x, My Eclipse 3.x, RAD, Mule Studio 1.3, WebSphere Integration Developer 7.5(WID), Intellij.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, Factory, Service Locator, MVC etc.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven, Log4j, Junit, Jrockit and Jprofiler.
- Extensive development experience in UNIX, Windows NT/2000/98.
- Developed applications using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Experience as a liaison between business,client and internal stakeholders.
- Experience determining specifications/requirements needs and documentation.
- Experience with analysis of complex database structures and related interfaces.
- Experience using Microsoft products such as: visio, powerpoint, Excel & Word.
- Experience with large enterprise databases.
- PMI certification and other equivalent certification with 0 to 9 years of experience.
- Informatica/Datastage/Abinitio develoeprs with 0 to 8 years of experience.
- QA manual and automated analysts are required.